Our Privacy Notice sets out how Halliday Funeral Supplies Ltd uses and protects any information that you provide. We do this to assist in the running of the business and/or to enable our suppliers to be paid and our customer orders to be processed. This also enables us to provide information about our products and services.
The company data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• data relating to your company (including names, current orders and purchasing/sales history)
• contact details, landline and mobile telephone numbers, email and website addresses, contact preferences
• logistical information, invoice and delivery addresses, order templates with product preferences
• financial information – bank details for suppliers, card details for customers who choose to pay by card (confidentially destroyed immediately after use), payment terms
• sales contact activity recording
The collection of this information will benefit us by:
• enabling development of a comprehensive picture of our customers and suppliers.
• managing our demand for products and services
• developing our product and service needs
• allowing better financial modelling and planning,
• ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal and statutory obligations,
• enabling the company to compile annual audit reports which adhere to The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standards
• Management of stock
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so, and only within our group of Companies. Halliday Funeral Supplies Ltd does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to:
• object to the processing of personal/company data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress,
• prevent processing for direct marketing,
• object to decisions being taken by automated means,
• in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal/company data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed,
• claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection legislation.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact Halliday Funeral Supplies Ltd on 0151 609 3600. Please note a fee may be charged.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal/company data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively you can direct your concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/